Because of the lack of commenting allowed on tumblr I have decided this is the site for me, that and Jamie did it. If Jamie wants white cheddar cheez-its, I want them too!! haha
my cell phone died. It is no longer with us. I am not sure if it took its last breathe right before or just after I threw it at the wall last night, but the end result is the same. I have been eyeing this particular phone for about a year now, but had to wait until I have enough money to throw over 400 at a cell phone. I decided that I would just use a crappy phone for about 6 months until my plan runs out....turns out I signed a "special plan" that doesnt run out, it just keeps renewing itsself until I stop it. Well....lovely. So last night I was sitting on my new couch watching JAG with my dad when we hear this loud ear peircing squealing noise. So we stop watching TV get up and search for the cause of such a noise. Turns out my purse was the primary suspect. There tucked away nicely was my cell phone throwing a tantrum. It just began beeping and blinking and squealing and I handed it to my dad (Over 30 years working with C&P, Bell Atlantic and now Verizon) he had nothing. So when we removed the battery the lights stopped flashing and the noise remained. SO amidst my frustrtations I threw it at the wall, and once again silence.....so we continued to watch JAG and I tried ignoring the fact that my cell phone is gone. Because who needs it anyways? Not me
Somone sent me flowers to my office today. Which is weird because the card simply said "stay fabulous" which I am not disputing that I am fabulous ;) but I would like to know who they are from. I am not a fan of mystery things, especially things like this. I gave them to Stacey to take home because April is allergic and they are distracting me from my mountainous load of paperwork I am supposed to be doing. But out of sight is not out of mind in this case....I have a pretty good idea of who might have sent them, but thats a list of about 10 people so who knows!
Magellon's batteries are dying. And when that happens she wont powerup enough to turn her off. Which is obnoxious. And on top of that she doesnt stay in travel mode long enough to tell her you are no longer going to the destination you last programmed her to. So this morning on my way to work she proceeded to tell me probably 100 times to "make a U turn when possible" which added to my already hatred of her.....Side Note: im listening to launch radio and Bonnie Tylers total eclipse of the heart is on....ironic because the first 10 lines of that song are "turn around" haha so yeah I had to pull over and put Magellon in the back pack under the seat to keep me from hearing her. I am hoping she is fully dead by the time I get in this afternoon.
I have to cut this here because its time to go feed the meter.....My car and her accesories are too damn needy.
601.
14 years ago
1 comment:
okay, okay. i'll jump off the bridge sometime this week too.
Post a Comment